[Gluster-devel] [Heketi] Block store related API design discussion

Stephen Watt swatt at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 16:10:54 UTC 2016

+ rhs-containers list

Also, some important requirements to figure out/think about are:

- How are you managing locking a block device against a container (or a
host?)
- Will your implementation work with OpenShift volume security for block
devices (FSGroups + Recursive chown, chmod and SELinux labeling)

If these aren't already figured out, would it be possible to create
separate cards in your trello board so we can track the progress on the
resolution of these two topics?