[Gluster-devel] [Heketi] Kubernetes Dynamic Provisioner for Gluster/Heketi

Luis Pabón lpabon at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 05:28:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,
  I was able to spend some time setting up the environment to test
the Gluster/Heketi dynamic provisioner in Kubernetes.  It took me
a little while, but once I figure it out, I was able to start the
tests.  It is actually really easy to setup, so I wrote two
blogs[1][2] about how I was able to accomplish this.

Everything worked very well, but I did find one issue[3].  I will
also determine how hard it would be to add this to the Heketi
CI functional tests.

[1] Setting up Minikube: http://bit.ly/2cFfaue
[2] Testing Gluster/Heketi Dynanic Provisioner: http://bit.ly/2cvl92V
[3] https://github.com/heketi/heketi/issues/494