[Gluster-devel] Query regards to heal xattr heal in dht

Mohit Agrawal moagrawa at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 16:16:57 UTC 2016

Hi Pranith,

In current approach i am getting list of xattr from first up volume and
update the user attributes from that xattr to
all other volumes.

I have assumed first up subvol is source and rest of them are sink as we
are doing same in dht_dir_attr_heal.

Regards
Mohit Agrawal

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com