[Gluster-devel] Checklist for snapshot component for upstream release

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 04:00:49 UTC 2016

Hi Pranith,

The following set of automated and manual tests need to pass before
doing a release for snapshot component:
1. The entire snapshot regression suite present in the source
repository, which as of now consist of:

    a. ./basic/volume-snapshot.t
    b. ./basic/volume-snapshot-clone.t
    c. ./basic/volume-snapshot-xml.t
    d. All tests present in ./bugs/snapshot

2. Manual test of using snapshot scheduler.
3. Till the eventing test framework is integrated with the regression
suite, manual test of all 28 snapshot events.

Regards,
Avra