[Gluster-devel] glusterfs 3.8.5 and openssl 1.1.0

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Thu Oct 27 08:50:11 UTC 2016

Am 19.10.2016 um 15:53 schrieb Kaleb KEITHLEY:
> On 10/19/2016 04:57 AM, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> glusterfs fails to build from source against openssl 1.1.0b:
>

> fixed in http://review.gluster.org/15629 on master. I haven't
> backported to the other branches yet.

Hi,
thanks for your update. Now Debian Stretch will release with openssl 1.1
and currently glusterfs has got now a release critical bug, which
prevents it to release with our next version. Could I except the patch
in 3.8.6?

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei at debian.org
        patrick at linux-dev.org
*/