[Gluster-devel] Gluster Test Thursday - Release 3.9

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 19:30:24 UTC 2016

Tested the gbench script across 3 volume configurations, dist,
dist-replicate, dist-ec. All passed. There was no -ve testing that I
did, so nothing to report on that front.

This test is not on any list, just an additional test that I was able to
run in my day. It covers smallfile metadata tests and IOZone to a point.

One thing I noticed is that 'glusterd --version' gives the copyright
till 2013, I would assume we need this changed to 2016, right?

See: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/461986/90184147/