[Gluster-devel] Gluster Developer Summit 2016 Notes

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 17:20:26 UTC 2016

Notes from our Gluster Developer Summit 2016 in Berlin!

Videos
Slides
Flickr Group
Public Etherpad
Bootstrapping Challenge

All of the videos from Gluster Developer Summit are now live on our YouTube
channel, and slides are available in our Slideshare accounts. We've also
created a Flickr group, please add your photos of the event!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlusterCommunity
http://www.slideshare.net/GlusterCommunity
https://www.flickr.com/groups/glusterdevelopersummit2016/

We've also got a public etherpad for our comments from the event:
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-developer-summit-2016

Please feel free to add to this and help keep our momentum from this event!
I'm looking for the community maintainers to take a strong hand in here to
be able to tell us what they're focusing on this from this event over the
next three months.

One thing that we didn't get to that I wanted to was a Community Bootstrap
Challenge, so let's do this as a hangout after the Community Meeting on
November 2nd. I'll send out a separate email on this describing the event,
and we'll all join in at 1pm UTC.

Anything I missed?

Happy to take suggestions and comments about what else we'd want to see in
a Gluster Developer Summit!

-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead