[Gluster-devel] Container Repo Change + > 50K downloads of Gluster Container images

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We have kept our official Gluster Container images  in Docker hub for
CentOS and Fedora distros for some time now.

https://hub.docker.com/r/gluster/gluster-centos/
https://hub.docker.com/r/gluster/gluster-fedora/

I see massive increase in the download of these container images for past
few months. This is indeed a good sign.  :) .. It seems that, we will be
crossing 100k+ downloads soon. :)

As a side note, to address some of the copyright issues, I have renamed our
source container repo to "https://github.com/gluster/gluster-containers"
from "https://github.com/gluster/docker".   Whoever  forked this repo or
contributing to this repo may  take a note of this change .

Please let us know if you  have any queries on this.

--Humble