[Gluster-devel] Participating in Outreachy for Gluster

Kanika Murarka murarkakanika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:06:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Kanika Murarka(a2batic). I am a final year student pursuing my
B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering. I have contributed in various
opensource projects like Fedora[1], PyDSA[2] and Qutebrowser[3]. I also
share my works and keep my blog updated [4]. Some of my activities with
Fedora and Open Source include [5]. As always , I seek for knowledge and
their functional implementation and hence keep contributing to keep my
skills sharp.Looking forward to contribute to Gluster documentation as it
intrigues me !

As a part of contribution, I have submitted a PR [6] on [7], to enhance the
code.

I will be thankful if someone can guide on how can I contribute more and
review my PR.

[1] Contributing to Fedora:-
Fedora QA
https://badges.fedoraproject.org/user/a2batic