[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Weekly Community Meeting 12 Oct 2016 - Minutes

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 15:49:09 UTC 2016

On 10/13/2016 09:20 AM, Joe Julian wrote:
> You forgot to count yourself: 6.
>
> But still ... 6 when there was 60(?) in Berlin seems light. I know the
> 4am time doesn't work for the west coast of America, but that only
> eliminates a very small percentage of those.
>
> What's up, everyone else? Can something change to make participation
> possible for you?

It would be a crime not to respond :)

This falls bang at 8:00 AM (eastern TZ) for me, and I have kid duties at
that particular hour. 8:30 AM Eastern would be just fine, or earlier,
but this is just me.

I read the meeting notes religiously every week though (just stating, in
case that counts towards not absolving my duties).