[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] opportunist for outreachy

Manikandan Selvaganesh manikandancs333 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:48:22 UTC 2016

Hi Soumya,

Welcome to the community.

Here[1] is the link for Gluster Documentation. I would suggest you to
google and
read a bit about GlusterFS and then get started with "Quick Start
Guide[2]".
Once you have done your setup and have played a bit around the installation
and
configuration move on with "Developers Guide[3]".

If you want to get started with Code contributions pick some EasyFix bugs
which
can be found here[4]. After this I hope you would have got a minimal idea
and then
explore more in depth and pick up the project/component which interests you
more.
Again, we have some list of projects[5] already listed, check out if
anything interests
you here. Feel free to bring your own ideas as well. These are quite
generic for anyone
who is new to the community and in case if  you want to know specifically
about
Outreachy, someone in the community will surely respond to you shortly.

If you have queries, please mail us back. Also, we are always available on
#gluster-dev
and #gluster-meeting in Freenode.

All the best :-)

[1] https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/