[Gluster-devel] Check the possibility to incorporate DEBUG info permanently in build

ABHISHEK PALIWAL abhishpaliwal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:30:21 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

As we are seeing many issues in gluster. And we are failing to address most
of the gluster issues due to lack of information for fault analysis.

And for the many issue unfortunately with the initial gluster logs we get a
very limited information which is not at all possible to find the root
cause/conclude the issue.
Every time enabling the LOG_LEVEL to DEBUG is not feasible and few of the
cases are very rarely seen.

Hence, I request you to check if there is a possibility  to incorporate the
debug information in build or check if its possible to introduce a new
debug level that can always be activated.

Please come back on this!

--

Regards
Abhishek Paliwal