[Gluster-devel] GlusterD 1.0 updates

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 06:30:46 UTC 2016

Not much of an update from GlusterD 1.0 side as the last week both
Samikshan and me were on holidays. We have managed to review few patches
and get them merged in mainline and other release branches where applicable.

This week's plan is to focus on the patches which need review attention.
Mainly tiering as a service and putting the pid files in /var/run/gluster
(patch from Saravana). We are also looking into one of the issue where peer
state doesn't reflect correct status and it seems that there is an issue in
friend state machine with that workflow.

~ Atin (atinm)