[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Gluster Test Thursday - Release 3.9

FNU Raghavendra Manjunath rabhat at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 16:02:25 UTC 2016

Tested Bitrot related aspects. Created data, enabled bitrot and created
more data. The files were signed by the bitrot daemon. Simulated the
corruption by editing a file directly in the backend.
Triggered scrubbing (on demand). Found that the corrupted files were marked
bad by the scrubber.

Also ran general tests such as compiling gluster code base on the mount
point, dbench. The tests passed properly.

Still running some more tests. Will keep updated.

Regards,
Raghavendra