[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] Gluster Test Thursday - Release 3.9

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 14:15:59 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Aravinda <avishwan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Gluster 3.9.0rc2 tarball is available here
> http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-
> 3.9.0rc2.tar.gz
>
> regards
> Aravinda

Tested snapshots with 3.9.0rc2 build. Everything seems to be working fine.
Ran all the snapshot specific regressions tests.
Also created a 2x2 setup and ran most of the basic snapshots
functionalities against it. Roughly covered following scenarios:
+ Snapshot creation
+ Snapshot deletion
+ Snapshot restore
+ Snapshot config
+ activate-on-create
+ auto-delete
+ brick down cases
+ clone
+ USS

+1 to this release candidate from snapshot perspective.