[Gluster-devel] CentOS CI failing for libgfapi-python tests

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 11:52:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

This job is now green.

The primary problem here had to do with the community cage's networking.
I raised the issue to the cage team and the Centos CI folks yesterday. They've
resolved it now. The root cause was a problem with the MTU. We have a temporary
fix at the Centos Gateway. Once the network team is freed up, they'll fix it
permanently.

--
nigelb