[Gluster-devel] Understanding build.jenkins.org

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon May 30 11:10:28 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 04:13:52PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> Thank you. This gives me a much clearer picture than what I had with simply
> exploring the Jenkins web UI and the server. I still have a few more
> questions:
>
> What is /opt/qa. Where is that code coming from?

I think this should contain the scripts from
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests . Is that
directory not a git repository? If so, just check with 'git remote -v'.

> I'm guessing that a lot of this isn't written down. So I'm going to make an
> effort to document the current state as is in the Ops-Guide section of the
> documentation.

Some of this is in the docs, but I do not know in what detail.
Explaining more about it is surely good!

Thanks,
Niels