[Gluster-devel] netbsd smoke tests fail when code patches are backported to release-3.6

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri May 20 15:28:31 UTC 2016

On 05/20/2016 08:13 PM, Angelos SAKELLAROPOULOS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> May I ask why following review requests are not submitted to
> release-3.6 ?
> It seems that they fail in netbsd, freebsd smoke tests which are not
> related to code changes.
You'd have to re-trigger tests if they are spurious failures. Type
"recheck smoke" as a comment in the patch to re-trigger the smoke test.
Likewise  "recheck netbsd" and "recheck centos" for the other
regressions. Patches get merged only after all regressions pass and have
+1 from the reviewers.

-Ravi