[Gluster-devel] Reducing the size of the glusterdocs git repository

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed May 18 13:26:28 UTC 2016

I'm in favor of Prashant's approach.

More data points: There are only 15 people who've opened pull requests.
Most of them are people who already work on the project and are aware of
this change. I'm not sure how many people used the command-line vs used
GitHub's UI. This leaves a very small minority of people not part of the
community and will be temporarily inconvenienced. Let's clean it up so a
fresh clone will be super fast for them.