[Gluster-devel] Weekly Community Meeting [was:Re: [Gluster-users] Show and Tell sessions for Gluster 4.0]

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:06:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> The weekly community meetins are visited well, if the discussions there
> are not productive/important enough to have every week, I would suggest
> to use that slot.

I changed the subject to avoid topics being enmeshed. The weekly
meetings on Wednesdays do have a good (as in, more than the bug triage
ones on Tuesdays) participation. I was wondering if the strength of
participation can be used to think over the topics/focus of the
meeting. Often the meetings on Wednesdays (the "community meeting")
brings higher weightage to action items and status updates thereof. To
an extent it is like a weekly standup of the all involved in a
release. Given the recent set of emails who are helping us test new
features (sharding etc) or, specific operators (I borrow the phrase
from OpenStack) - it could be a good idea to create space for
participation - whether in the form of thinking over the agenda or,
times which suit such participants.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>