[Gluster-devel] Maintainership

Venky Shankar vshankar at redhat.com
Wed May 11 04:55:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm wanting to relinquish maintainership for changelog[1] translator.

For the uninformed, changelog xlator is the supporting infrastructure for features
such as Geo-replication, Bitrot and glusterfind. However, this would eventually be
replaced by FDL[2] when it's ready and the dependent components either integrate
with the new (and improved) infrastructure or get redesigned.

Interested folks please reply (all) to this email. Although I would prefer folks who
have contributed to this feature, it does not mean others cannot speak up. There's
always a need for a backup maintainer who can in the course of time contribute and
become primary maintainer in the future.

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/master/MAINTAINERS#L76
[2]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/xlators/experimental/fdl

--
Venky