[Gluster-devel] xlator option setting in gfapi

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Mon May 9 06:54:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is what happens when glfs_set_xlator_option is called:
- It updates ctx->cmd_args->xlator_options
- gf_add_cmdline_options (during glusterfs_graph_prepare.. pub_glfs_init) adds it to xl->options
- glusterfs_graph_unknown_options (during glusterfs_graph_activate.. pub_glfs_init) checks if the options in xl->options are present or not. If the option is not present it just logs a warning message. These options are treated as command line args.

To report the option as a failure, at the least we can fail glfs_init()

Regards,
Poornima