[Gluster-devel] snapshot tests cause coredump in dmeventd

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun May 1 21:34:22 UTC 2016

It seems that a snaphot regression test managed to trigger a core dump
in dmeventd. Because our regression tests check for cores, the test was
marked as a failure (mostly a 'good' thing).

I'd appreciate it if one of the developers of snapshot can have a look
at the core from dmeventd and maybe check with the LVM developers if
this is a known bug. The core can be downloaded from the bottom of this
link:
  https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/20315/console

Thanks,
Niels