[Gluster-devel] How to add tests to distaf?

M S Vishwanath Bhat msvbhat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:24:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have written README[1] and HOWTO[2] covering many things about distaf
which I could think of.

The README covers introduction and basic architecture of distaf. The HOWTO
covers how to write and execute the test cases

Note: There are some gaps in HOWTO. Like I have mentioned distaf API guide.
But that hasn't been setup yet. We plan to do that after making sure that
we have proper docs in docstring of distaf related APIs. I request to
kindly bear with it.

I will try to do a video and/or asciinema screen cast after I come back
from vacation (15th April, 2016). If you have any
questions/concerns/comments/suggestions, please let me know.

[1] - https://github.com/gluster/distaf/blob/master/README.md
[2] - https://github.com/gluster/distaf/blob/master/docs/HOWTO.md

Best Regards,
Vishwanath