[Gluster-devel] How to enable DIRECT IO?

Keiviw keiviw at 163.com
Tue Mar 22 08:35:51 UTC 2016

Thank you for your reply.My glusterfs version is 3.3.2, the network.remote-dio and strict-o-direct didn't exist. In the mailing list you shared to me just now ,he was also confused that what is a surefire way to get direct-io-like behavior on gluster volume(s)? I mounted the glusterfs to the mountpoint(glusterfs) with direct-io-mode=enable,but when I executed "cp ./test1.mp4 /mnt/glusterfs/ " ,and then I executed "free -m " to check the size of cached, it got larger.The test1.mp4 is 2.5G, finally.the cached size is 2600M