[Gluster-devel] Hello and request for review

Kevin Vigor kvigor at fb.com
Mon Mar 21 18:12:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

  I've recently started at Facebook and will be working on glusterfs with Richard, Shreyas and others you already know. I hope to get to know you all soon, and not to pester you too much with dumb questions.

  With that in mind, I'd appreciate eyes on http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13800/ . This small change seems to fix (very) intermittent EROFS errors observed when files are written during a heal of a replicated volume. However, as a newbie, I'm not super-confident that this is the proper fix. Any help appreciated.

   Thanks,
       Kevin