[Gluster-devel] [gluster-devel] Any interesting things for the newsletter?

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 04:08:02 UTC 2016

I think we can highlight the names of last month's contributors in news
letter.  Following code to get names from any project between given
dates. (If email is required --pretty=format:"%an <%ae>")

#!/bin/bash
cd $GLUSTER_SRC
from=2016-02-01
to=2016-02-29
git log --before={$to} --after={$from} --pretty=format:"%an" | sort | uniq

regards
Aravinda
http://aravindavk.in