[Gluster-devel] Fragment size in Systematic erasure code

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 11:31:37 UTC 2016

Hi Xavi,

I think for Systematic erasure coded volume you are going to take fragment size of 512 Bytes.
Will there be any CLI option to configure this block size?
We were having a discussion and Manoj was suggesting to have this option which might improve performance for some workload.
For example- If we can configure it to 8K, all the read can be served only from one brick in case a file size is less than 8K.

Ashish