[Gluster-devel] gluster volume heal info split brain command not showing files in split-brain

ABHISHEK PALIWAL abhishpaliwal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:40:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

In gluster, we use the command "gluster volume heal c_glusterfs info
split-brain" to find the files that are in split-brain scenario.
We run heal script (developed by Windriver prime team) on the files
reported by above command to resolve split-brain issue.

But we observed that the above command is not showing all files that are in
split-brain,
even though split brain scenario actually exists on the node.

Now a days this issue is seen more often and IO errors are reported when
tried to access these files under split-brain.

Can you please check why this gluster command is not showing files under
split-brain?
We can provide you required logs and support to resolve this issue.

Please reply on this because I am not getting any reply from the community.

--

Regards
Abhishek Paliwal