[Gluster-devel] gluster-nagios-common missing dependencies?

Ramesh Nachimuthu rnachimu at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 04:52:59 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

You are right. Its missing in gluster-nagios-common. But python-ethtool is added as dependency in gluster-nagios-addons. Ideally u should install gluster-nagios-addons to monitor gluster bricks. gluster-nagios-common doesn't have any plugins on its own. It just has the utilities required for gluster-nagios-addons.

Regards,
Ramesh