[Gluster-devel] Default quorum for 2 way replication

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:25:12 UTC 2016

I do not think a quorum feature does a fair job in a 2 way replication. The
minimum criteria to use quorum is 3 and it does not make any sense to me to
turn it on by default for 2 way replication  especially when HA is not
achieved if the 1st brick the pair goes down.

BTW, whats the history behind this limitation?

-Atin
Sent from one plus one