[Gluster-devel] glusterd crashing

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:47:39 UTC 2016

Hi Ajil,

Its good to see that you are doing a thorough testing gluster. From your
mail it looks like your automation focuses on mostly negative tests. I need
few additional details to get to know whether they are known:

1. Version of gluster
2. Backtrace of the crash along with reproducer
3. Amount of memory leak in terms of bytes/KB/MB?? Have you already
identified them?

-Atin
Sent from one plus one