[Gluster-devel] Spurious failures in ec/quota.t and distribute/bug-860663.t

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 13:25:20 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

The test which failed is just a umount. Not sure why it failed

<test>
# Unmount and remount to make sure we're doing fresh lookups.
TEST umount $M0
</test>

Alternatively we can have another fresh mount on say $M1, and run future tests. Can you check whether patch [1] fixes your issue (push your patch as a dependency of [1])?

[1] http://review.gluster.org/13567