[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS-3.7.12 released

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:42:34 UTC 2016

On 29/06/2016 7:05 PM, Anuradha Talur wrote:
> Also, could you please share glusterd and glfsheal logs before you revert to 3.7.11,
> so that it can be analyzed?

All the logs including the bricks :)

> Can you share the glusterd log and the glfsheal log for the volume
> from the system on which you ran the heal command?

I fairly sure it was the vng node. I'll double check that tomorrow.

The brick logs for vnb & vng are exceptionally large - seems to have a
lot of lock errors and are to large to email. I

> This is the part that confuses me. You can *not* set 3.7.12 option
> when 3.7.11 clients are still in play. Something is a miss. Can you
> give me 'ls -l <path/to/glfsheal> please?

Not entirely sure if I'm interpreting your request correctly:

    ls -l /usr/sbin/glfsheal
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 30912 Jun 28 03:19 /usr/sbin/glfsheal

I checked all the apt versions on all 3 nodes, they all seem to be 3.7.12

When I refer to "client" I mean the qemu/gfapi client, not the fuse client

--
Lindsay Mathieson