[Gluster-devel] REMINDER: Gluster Bug Triage starts at 12:00 UTC (~1 hour from now)
Niels de Vos
ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 11:02:07 UTC 2016
The Gluster Bug Triage Meeting will start in approx. 1 hour from now.
Please join if you are interested in getting a decent status of bugs
that have recently been filed, and maintainers/developers did not pickup
The meeting also includes a little bit about testing and other misc
stuff related to bugs.
See you there!
Location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC - https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=gluster-meeting
Date: Tuesday June 28, 2016
Time: 12:00 UTC, 13:00 CET, 7:00 EST (to get your local time, run: date -d "12:00 UTC")
- Roll Call
2. Action Items
- ndevos need to decide on how to provide/use debug builds
- ndevos to propose some test-cases for minimal libgfapi test
- Manikandan and gem to wait until Nigel gives access to test the scripts
- Manikandan will host bug triage meeting on June 21st 2016
- ndevos will host bug triage meeting on June 28th 2016
3. Group Triage
4. Open Floor
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gluster-devel