[Gluster-devel] Cores generated with ./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-tarssh.t

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 09:54:13 UTC 2016

Hi Raghavendra/Venky,

Gentle reminder. Oleksander (post-factum) confirmed that their
production setup has been running with this patch included since
sometime and had no issues. Shall we consider merging this patch if
there are no review comments?

Thanks,
Soumya

On 03/09/2016 09:16 PM, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The following patch is sent to address changelog rpc mem-leak issues.
> The fix is intricate and needs lot of testing before taking in. Please
> review the same.
>
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13658/1
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Kotresh H R

>>> object (corollary of 1), though change log might not get any events with