[Gluster-devel] netbsd smoke tests fail when code patches are backported to release-3.6

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 10:30:51 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 08:21:34AM +0000, Kremmyda, Olympia (Nokia - GR/Athens) wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> Thank you for your response. So is it possible to disable it from the review process of patches on release 3.6?
> It seems that it is blocking issue for the reviews.
> Here are all the requests for the release http://review.gluster.org/#/q/glusterfs+branch:release-3.6
> Please check that none of the latest ones have progress due to these smoke tests' failures.

Maintainers should be able to manually override test results, so it
should not be a huge blocker. But yes, it probably would be nice to just
skip the FreeBSD tests on the release-3.6 branch. I think Talur and/or
Kaushal know how to configure that in the Jenkins job, lets get their
attention by putting them on CC ;-)

Thanks,
Niels