[Gluster-devel] netbsd smoke tests fail when code patches are backported to release-3.6

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 00:28:22 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 09:39:29AM +0000, Kremmyda, Olympia (Nokia - GR/Athens) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any update on this issue?

Not really. This failure is not critical for the 3.6 release, and the
maintainer normally ignores it. There is no requirement to have it pass
for the 3.6 version.

It is not an urgent issue for us to fix, no users or developers seem
very interested in the FreeBSD support. The problem does not happen with
newer versions, and that seems to make this failure acceptible.

HTH,
Niels