[Gluster-devel] IMPORTANT: Patches that need attention for 3.8

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:58:10 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:34 PM, Poornima Gurusiddaiah
<pgurusid at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the list of patches that need to go for 3.8. I request the
> maintainers of each component mentioned here to review/merge the same at the
> earliest:

Are any of the below patches standalone? If there are I'm okay to take
them in. All of these seem related to each other to me.

Not all the below patches are to the release-3.8 branch, most are on master.
The ones on master can be merged into master, but I'm not for merging
the into 3.8 right now. The time we have available right now is very
less.

If any of the changes to release-3.8 are standalone (they seem related
to me), I'm okay with merging only them in.

<to help make it clear I'm adding the branches to which the patches apply>
> Protocol/RPC:
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14647/

master

> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14648/