[Gluster-devel] ./tests/basic/afr/granular-esh/add-brick.t suprious failure

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 17:56:12 UTC 2016

I looked at the logs and the only thing that is known is that heal hadn't
completed even after $HEAL_TIMEOUT seconds.
I also ran the test in a loop in my vm for > 1day without success (meaning
without failure of the test :)).

Nigel,

Would it be possible for you to lend me a jenkins slave for a day to try
and recreate the issue and then to debug further if it fails?

-Krutika