[Gluster-devel] Proposing a framework to leverage existing Python unit test standards for our testing

Jonathan Holloway jholloway at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 15:38:34 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Amye Scavarda" <amye at redhat.com>

This week should work. I've been recording mini-sessions that cover the main features (and also pull together into one demo).
I have all but a Running Unit Tests section done--which is probably the one of most interest.
I'm out until Wednesday, but can post the lot that evening. Let me know if that works.

Cheers,
Jonathan