[Gluster-devel] NetBSD machine job and machine changes

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 15:37:35 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

As you may know, the NetBSD machines have been having infra failures for
a while now. A lot of the failures were around disk space issues. Emmanuel has
pointed out that our NetBSD machines have about 24 GB of unpartitioned space.
I've taken a few machines and partitioned that into f and mountained it at
`/data`. I've created a symlink for `/build/ and `/archives` pointing to
folders inside `/data`. This should give us plenty of space. I'll soon have
a clean up script at the start of every job. The following machines have had
this done. If you notice any issues with them, please let me know:

nbslave71.cloud.gluster.org
nbslave72.cloud.gluster.org
nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org
nbslave75.cloud.gluster.org
nbslave77.cloud.gluster.org
nbslave7g.cloud.gluster.org

If you're curious to know more, you can find all my notes on bug 1351626.

--
nigelb