[Gluster-devel] ./tests/basic/afr/split-brain-favorite-child-policy.t regressin failure on NetBSD

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 15:24:33 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar <
khiremat at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The above mentioned test has failed for the patch
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14927/1
> and is not related to my patch. Can someone from AFR team look into it?
>

> https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/18132/console

The logs are removed now. But at least from the log of the run, one
possibility for this is if the option didn't take effect in shd by the time
"gluster volume heal" is executed. I need to discuss somethings with Ravi
about this, I will send a patch for this tomorrow. Thanks for the
notification Kotresh.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Kotresh H R

Pranith