[Gluster-devel] Regression failures in last 3 days

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 06:30:33 UTC 2016

On 07/20/2016 11:55 AM, Ravishankar N wrote:
> On 07/20/2016 11:51 AM, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is the patch for br-stub.t failures.
>> http://review.gluster.org/14960
>> Thanks Soumya for root causing this.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Kotresh H R
>

> arbiter-mount.t has failed despite having this check.:-(

Hmm right. Wrt to your question posted in another mail -

 >>> All the tests seem to have failed because the NFS export is not
available (nothing wrong with the .t itself). I've CC'ed the NFS folks.
Maybe we can increase the value of NFS_EXPORT_TIMEOUT?

Increasing "NFS_EXPORT_TIMEOUT" will not help as it determines the
maximum mount of time "showmount' command should take to complete.
Probably we should either  wait/loop for "NFS_EXPORT_TIMEOUT" amount of
time till the NFS server becomes available before executing 'showmount'.

Thanks,
Soumya