[Gluster-devel] Question on merging zfs snapshot support into the mainline glusterfs

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 13:59:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:23 AM, <sriram at marirs.net.in> wrote:

> Hi Rajesh,
>
> I'd thought about moving the zfs specific implementation to something like
>
> xlators/mgmt/glusterd/src/plugins/zfs-specifs-stuffs for the inital go.
> Could you let me know if this works or in sync with what you'd thought
> about?
>
> Sriram

Hi Sriram,

Sorry, I was not able to send much time on this. I would prefer you move
the code to

xlators/mgmt/glusterd/plugins/src/zfs-specifs-stuffs

atinm and others do let us know if you have any objection to this.

I captured our initial discussions on an etherpad (
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-volume-snapshots). I will update it
further, meanwhile you can also
capture more details in the etherpad if needed.

Best Regards,
Rajesh