[Gluster-devel] Gluster's Public Social Media Accounts

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 02:54:32 UTC 2016

In an effort to expand our community reach, we're going to implement a
few changes with the Gluster social media accounts. We've got some
great tools that we're not using that will help us reach more people.

Starting July 20th, we'll be moving to using HootSuite to schedule
posts exclusively on Twitter, which is good in a number of ways: We'll
be able to track our analytics more effectively, we'll be able to
schedule posts at high traffic times in timezones we want to reach,
and we'll get an understanding of where our growth areas are for
engagement. Facebook posts will tie into Twitter posts, and we'll be
able to track that as well.

Google+ community pages will remain unchanged, as will our LinkedIn accounts.
Thanks all!

-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead