[Gluster-devel] tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-963541.t constantly failing on local setup

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 06:58:43 UTC 2016

While looking at the regression failure of [1] I ran the test mentioned in
$Subj in my local set up and I could see it failed 5 out of 5 times.

The tests at line number 24 & 25 try to start and stop the rebalance, but
the later fails because by that time rebalance process still hasn't come up
because glusterd spawns it with nowait from runner interface.

@Sakshi, as discussed could just work on the fix for this? If we are seeing
too many regression failures because of this test, we can have this marked
as bad test for this interim period.

~Atin

[1]
https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/22090/console