[Gluster-devel] Non Shared Persistent Gluster Storage with Kubernetes

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 19:53:34 UTC 2016

Just to pick up on how the block device is defined. I think sharding is the
best option - it's already the 'standard' for virtual disks, and the images
files for iSCSI are no different in my mind. They have pretty much the same
requirements around sizing, fault tolerance and recovery.

Let's keep it simple :)