[Gluster-devel] NSR: Suggestions for a new name

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 06:49:22 UTC 2016

Thanks for the suggestion Pranith. To make things interesting, we have
created an etherpad where people can put their suggestions. Somewhere
around mid of feb, we will look at all the suggestions we have got, have
a community vote and zero in on one. The suggester of the winning name
gets a goody.

Feel free to add more than one entry.

Regards,
Avra