[Gluster-devel] Python 3 is coming!

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 05:49:50 UTC 2016

Python 2 and 3 can co exists. If Python 3 used by default, then we may
have to change the script heading from `#!/usr/bin/python` to
`#!/usr/bin/env python2`.
We need to modify the code where python command is used to call python
script.

For example, `PYTHON GSYNCD` to `PYTHON2 GSYNCD`

regards
Aravinda